2016 Goals


Hi, everyone. I know it has been 9 days since 2017 and maybe it’s too late to say happy new year. But yess, this is my first post on 2017 so I’d like to say happy new years to you guys.
2016 was a really great year for me. I've made so many moments and memories with my lovely friends and family. I've also passes many challenges in this year. Beside that, I could reach some goals in my life. So, here's my life goals that I have reached in this years.

These are goals that I have reached in this year

  • Travel around Surabaya - So far, I didn't go to many places. I went to Paralayang, Rumah Pohon and Selecta in Malang; Bukit Jaddih and Jamal's house in Madura; Mesjid Cheng Ho in Pandaan; and just travel around in Surabaya. In Surabaya, I went to Surabaya Carnival Park, Kebun Bibit Wonorejo, House of Sampoerna, Surabaya North Quay, and many others places.
  • Get 3.6 GPA - Last semester, I got 3.54 GPA score. Well, that GPA was good enough for me. But I thought that I could do better. So in early 2016, I wrote to get 3.6 GPA in my 2016 new year resolutions. And BOOM! I got it.
  • Move to a new rent room - In August, I decided to move to a new rent room in Jalan Kalijudan. It's been 5 months since I moved here. And so far, this place makes me feel like home. Btw, I've told you here and also here.
  • Get a boyfriend - I know it's not a goal or a acheivement. But, I just really want to write it here. Hehe. I wish I'll be the last for me.
  • Get a schoolarship - Beasiswa Kaltim Cemerlang isn't a stranger thing for student from Kalimantan Timur. When you're student from Kaltim and looking for a schoolarship, BKC is a good choice. And I was the one who got this schoolarship in this year. Alhamdulillah. I wish I could get this schoolarship again in next year. Pray for me, please!
  • Pass my undergraduate seminar proposal - This is my last semester as an undergraduate. So, I have to work hard to finish my reseach. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it. But at least, I and all of my friends already passed our undergraduate seminar proposal together.
  • Win a blogging competition - I joined some writing competition in this year. But, till the end of the year, I never won. I thought that my write skill wasn't good enough and my articles didn't have any reason to be winner. But I still joined writing competition again and again. My last competition in this year, I joined UNAIR Blogging Competition. I used my old post to joined this competition, because I didn't have time to write a new article. And guess what? I won that competition and I got an Iphone SE as a prize. Wooo!
Yepss, those are my 2016 goals that I have reached. I think I didn't do many things. But I feel satisfied and so blessed for everything I've gotten in this year. Btw, what goals have you reached?

Comments